Women's Summer of World Sports 2017 - can you help!
Join our Twitterati volunteers and get your WomenSports message out
This is a packed summer of women’s sport with women's world championships in Rugby, Lacrosse, Badminton and Cricket.
If you are a passionate tweeter on any or all of these sports - let us know and we will give you access to our 100k community worldwide.
- You can promote your national women's team - wherever you are in the world
- Help us promote this Women's Summer of World Sport and
- Promote your own WomenSport Channel or Blog
Drop me an email - with your name, country/location, which sport you tweet about and a link to your current blog or twitter channel. We will give you access to one or several of our dedicated channels for you to help us reach out to thousands of WomenSports fans.
We will have media accreditation for many of these events - please let me know if you would be interested in attending the events on our behalf?.
- Women's World Cup Cricket - England - 26 June – 23 July - https://womensworldcup.tickets.icc-cricket.com/events/
- World Lacrosse Champs - England (Surrey Sports Park) - 12-22 July - http://www.englishlacrosse.co.uk/RWLC17/
- Women's Rugby World Cup - Ireland - 9 – 26th August - http://www.rwcwomens.com/
- World Badminton Championships - 21-27th August - http://www.glasgow2017.com
If you would like to voulunteer and have access to some of our SM channels - and grow your online profile at the sametime - please email jo.c@WSNet.co.uk