#ACTIV8afriend and win TIX4PIX!
Twitter or Instagram - post a picture of you and a friend as part of the Women's Sports Network's #ACTIV8afriend programme between the 1st & 8th of each month and you could win a pair of tickets for the MOVEFIT show.
ACTIV8 & MOVE FIT
We're joining up with the MOVE FIT show as part of a joint mission to get more women, more ACTIVE. Every 8th of the month, until the show on 10-12 March 2017, MOVEFIT will be supporting ACTIVE8afriend. A monthly 'nudge' programme to keep the @WomenSportsWeek legacy alive and encourage women & girls to invite a friend along to their favourite sports club or fitness class.
Post on Instagram - We're giving away EIGHT tickets each month - four sets of two!
All you have to do is post a pix on YOUR Twitter or Instagram account of YOU & a FRIEND getting ACTIVE. You can post it any time of the day but you MUST use the #
So get ready for February 8th, 2017! MOVE FIT more INFO - scroll down for competition details - no purchase necessary!
Tix4PIX’ Competition Rules
These Rules are the conditions of entry to the ‘Tix4PIX / MOVE FIT competition conducted in or through the website or other publications of The Women’s Sports Network (WSNet) and its partners the MOVE FIT Show* They apply together with but override any additional rules published in connection with any one Competition.
Entry into any Competition is conditional upon and confirms acceptance of these Rules. In these Rules, "Competition(s)" includes games, promotions and the like and "Editor" or "Editors" means the editor(s) from time to time of WSNet and/or other publication(s) or websites through which a Competition is conducted.
1. Entry to any Competition may only be made in accordance with the specified instructions for entry published in print or online in conjunction with the Competition.
2. Any number of entries will be accepted on any Instagram account – posts must comply with Instagram rules.
3. Entries must posted no later than midnight CET (Central European Time) on the Eighth of January, February and March 2017.
4. Employees of WSNet/MOVE FIT, their agents or their families may not enter any Competition. Employees of any non WSNet party involved with the running of a particular Competition, their agents or their families may not enter that Competition. The Editor's decision as to the eligibility of non WSNet parties will be final.
5. All entries, photographs, and other material submitted as part of a Competition entry shall become the property of Instagram (as per their rules of usage). By use the tag #MOVEFITComp the originator grants WSNet/MOVE FIT a licence to reproduce publish such material in whole or in part or use it in any way without the permission of the originator or payment for such use but subject always to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such usage will not be for direct commercial gain but to promote the values/principles of WSNet & MOVE FIT.
6. Competition entries will be examined and four sets of two tickets will be awarded to the four winners each month. Winners will be judged as to those pictures which have zany, fun, emotion or excitement in the pictures - NOT athletic skills.
7. The Editors reserve the right to change the rules applicable to any Competition or to void any Competition at any time and for any reason.
8. In the event of an error of any nature howsoever caused and whether obvious or otherwise which affects a Competition in any way, Editors reserve the right to administer the Competition as though the error had not occurred. Where Editors deem it appropriate and/or feasible WSNet/MOVE FIT will notify entrants of the error and correct it by email or other suitable medium.
9. Unless otherwise stated, entry to all Competitions in restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
10. Where it is necessary for the organisers to cancel the event for whatsoever reason no compensation, out-of-pocket or other expenses will be paid under any circumstances.
12. No correspondence can be entered into on any matters arising from any Competition.
13. Names of winners and results of Competitions will be available on our websites www.wsnet.co.uk and also sent to the winners Instagram accounts within 48 hours.
14. Unless specifically stated otherwise, prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative to prizes will be offered.
15. If the winner of a Competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or in the event that time is ‘of the essence’ and a winner cannot be contacted by WSNET within a reasonable period WSNET reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
16. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Editors reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
19. Editors' decisions are final in all matters concerning a Competition. It is a condition of entry to any Competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules whether or not they are published in the relevant newspaper or publication or website and that the decisions of Editors and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the Competition are final.
20. By ‘submitting’ an entry to the ‘TIX4PIX’ with your SportsHeroines competition you agree to be bound by these rules.
*MOVE FIT is a trading brand of Upper Street Events Ltd.