Women's Sport Network started life as a sponsored project to help raise the profile of women's sport and SportsWomen through the production of a calendar in 2011. The success of sponsoring this unique sector has identified a demand for focus for women sports, SportsWomen and events.
This is a 'unique' for sponsors seeking to reach a young, dynamic, sporty, passionate and motivated audience – of women. Launched on 8 March it seeks to build traffic and users over the period up to the London Olympics and is being keenly endorsed by many NGBs and women's sports charities and Quangos.
A number of sponsorship opportunities are occurring through the launch of 'smart products' ranged around the use of new (digital) and social media technologies.
- 'Sports Report' – a weekly update on Women's Sports.
- TV Guide – an aggregation of TV screening of women's sport.
- 2012LIVE! - live reporting and 'TRY DAYS' – sport-wide initiative to get more women playing sport by better marketing of TRY sessions for women.
- EVENT Alerts – regular alerts and diary downloads of events and TV programmes.
- Women's Sport Network App – for Smartphone users who want to access data on their phone/IPad
And of course the site itself is available for sponsorship – either with direct support in content generation or as a straight financial injection to help 'project' the ethos behind the site. We have a number of these 'smart products' which we will launching in April to drive convenience, site usage and interest.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for women's sport and advertisers/sponsors and we are keen to discuss your advertising needs in this early stage.
Please contact us to discuss sponsorship opportunities.