Help the International Netball Federation engage another African Country in the next Netball World Cup CapeTown2023 by connecting netballers & netball enthusiasts from every corner of the world. Share their love of the sport and help build a social movement called Creating Choices.
- 113 countries, and over 20 million participants are engaged in netball around the world.
- It's said it takes a village, imagine what netball can achieve as one Global Village.
- Netball helps create choices and connections which can change lives forever.
- #ichoose to create choices for more women, will you?
- Donate: https://pro.evalato.com/868
- Enter Prize Draw: https://pro.evalato.com/838
- Sign Up: https://facebook.com/infcreatingchoices
WSNet HerMoJo programme supports the INF Creating Choices with NETBALLMoJo - more info:
- WSNet's work in Africa - HERE
- International Netball Federation - #CreatingChoices programme - HERE
- NETBALLMoJo - written by key contributors around the world is designed to help girls overcome many of the issues they face in both western and 'third world' communities starting out in netball.
- Order you copy here - www.wsnet.co.uk/netballmojo
International – we’re currently working to get NETBALLMoJo translated (into Zulu, Xhosa, Swahili etc.) and digitised. Keen to work with UK NGBs and International Federations to help get the ‘Empowerment through Sport’ message across. Digital editions can be distributed virtually free (e.g. 50 Rupees) and delivered directly, circumventing local (often misogynistic) prejudices – we believe that gives WSNet a unique momentum that can really change the lives of girls in both western and 'third world' countries. If you can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.
Background to Women’s Sports Network
Is a self-funded, cooperative network of groups and individuals working independently as associates and part-time volunteers. It is a not-for-profit community approaching one hundred thousand worldwide. Crystallising the issues & coordinating opportunities around WomenSport & Fitness by working in partnership with commercial/NGBs/educational/Charity organisations to raise the profile of WomenSport & SportsWomen. Advocating better access to Sport/FITNess, alleviating gender-bias and empowering women & girls through sport & fitness in their everyday lives.